Join the AB+C Landscape Maintenance team in Abbotsford
Working with good people for good people.
At AB+C Landscape Maintenance Inc. we are looking to continue building a strong team of good people. We are looking to find like-minded individuals who enjoy working outside, have a sense of humor and are physically capable of completing the tasks at hand.
What it means to be a Landscape Assistant:
- Must have a positive attitude and a driver’s license
- You enjoy working outdoors in all weather & are someone who is physically capable of being on your feet and using a variety of equipment
- General day to day tasks include lawn maintenance (mowing, line trimming, treatments), pruning (trees, hedges, shrubs), garden maintenance (weeding, bark mulch and plant installation, treatments), and more
- Working with a lead hand to determine the best course of action on job sites while working efficiently to create safe spaces for our great customers.
At AB+C Landscape Maintenance Inc. we want our team to take pride in their work. To be able to look back on what they’ve completed in a day and be satisfied knowing they’ve improved their skills and have been given the opportunity to learn and grow.
Beginning wages will be based on experience ($20-$25 per hour), but will be reviewed after the first week of employment if you are an absolute rockstar.
- Landscape Assistant
What we offer:
- Part time and full time positions
- Competitive wages – we are constantly reviewing wages based on company profits & industry standards
- Year round maintenance contracts – no layoffs in the winter months, but time off for Christmas and snow
- Health and dental benefits
- Advancement Opportunities
- Variety of tasks – along with our year round contracts, we also pick up several projects a month (planting, lawn treatments, pruning, etc.)
- Ongoing learning and training opportunities – for individual and team initiatives
A Positive Work Environment
Read why our current and former employees recommend working for AB+C Landscape Maintenance.
Working as a Team
“AB+C Landscape Maintenance gave me the opportunity to learn and work as a member of a team that valued my input and skill set. I enjoyed working and laughing with the team and seeing a good day’s work completed.”
An Opportunity for Growth
“Working at AB+C Landscape Maintenance has been a very positive work experience and an opportunity for growth. The work environment is affirming and I have been equipped with skills that I will use for life.”
Grow as a Person
AB+C Landscape Maintenance is a great job that promotes hard work and a job well done. It helped me grow as a person and as a member of a team as well as teaching me many valuable skills along the way. I was always very happy with how I was treated and appreciated as a member of their staff. I would highly recommend applying for the job!
“AB+C Landscape Maintenance hired me as someone with no landscaping experience. They patiently trained me with the knowledge and skills I needed to grow into a confident member of the team. I’m grateful for the opportunity I was given to work with a team committed to excellence, and an employer who encouraged feedback and personal insight. I would highly recommend applying here!”